Frame Two covers line-by-line of Proverbs 31:14-17. Each fast paced lesson builds new layers upon our personal Portraits in process. Interactive life skill lessons on cooking, serving, spiritual growth, gardening, plus exercising (body and spirit) are strong bricks adding to the framework of our heart and homes…building noble character.
PORTRAITS Frame 2: Building with Character
Architects specialize in building plans. Following God’s blueprints will build up our own hearts and homes for serving Christ. PORTRAITS Frame Two provides a tool belt of life lessons taken from Proverbs 31:14-17 to help women of all ages build strength of body and Spirit. With simple hands on projects like making a Keepsake Cookbook, Power Purse, Planting Project or Serving Tray, moms and daughters will enjoy applying God’s biblical building blocks to the kitchen and the soup kitchen, to the gym and the garden. God certainly has “Power Plans” for women to live out of His provision with all their hearts!
Look at these strong building blocks we will add during Frame Two:
Building with Character: Food to Fitness
- Lesson 7: Seasoned Sister – Food preparation can serve up biblical life lessons on spoiling or seasoning our surroundings.
- Lesson 8: Powerful Provision – God’s daily provision of spiritual food is His family recipe for growing into powerful women.
- Lesson 9: Servant HeART – The art of serving brings out the very best in God’s portraits of grace.
- Lesson 10: Growing Up – Viewing our lives as God’s garden inspires us to bloom and grow where we are planted.
- Lesson 11: Exercising Faith – Whatever our tasks, exercising both body and spirit can build noble character.
A strong framework has been constructed. Let’s keep building our noble character!
Portraits comes in an electronic format only so you can begin TODAY in three easy steps:
STEP 1: Order your study and immediately you’ll receive an email with your download linked as a PDF to be used on any electronic device.
STEP 2: Simply print your study materials. (Be careful to print only the front and back covers in color to keep costs down.)
STEP 3: Place your Portraits study in a binder and begin the Heart of Womanhood experience today!
*Please purchase one electronic PDF per leader