This colorful series of Bible Studies applies Proverbs 31 practically to the canvas of daily life! By highlighting biblical lessons that develop life skills, relational strengths, and spiritual disciplines, PORTRAITS engages moms and daughters in the powerful yet practical pursuit of God’s heart of womanhood! From baseball caps to baking goodies, from worthiness to willingness, group and mother & daughter interactions in Frame One are all designed to draw us closer to Jesus and to one another through the study of Proverbs 31:10-13.
PORTRAITS Frame 1: Unveiling Noble Character
The first brushstrokes of this creative Proverbs 31 study are introduced in Frame One through seven possible interactive elements: Preparing your heart, Passages, Portrait Bible Studies, Projects, Praises, Prayers, Parent Chats, and Personal Heartwork. Designed for low preparation-high application, the PORTRAITS series is a type of “paint by numbers approach” to intergenerational Bible study. This unique format can be easily personalized for your specific framework. Blended together, each lesson from Proverbs 31:10-13 invites moms and daughters to picture themselves as God’s masterpiece in the making and be inspired toward Unveiling their own Noble Character.
To whet your palette, check out this preview of the lessons included in Frame One
Unveiling Noble Character: Worthiness to Willingness
- Lesson 1: Big Picture – This is where we start unveiling the picture of God’s amazing work of heart – that’s YOU!
- Lesson 2: Finding Noble – To become a woman of noble character, our focus must be looking to our noble God.
- Lesson 3: Worth It – Picture this, You are a masterpiece of immeasurable worth, God’s valuable Portrait in process.
- Lesson 4: Trusted Treasure – Like searching for treasure, we will become trustworthy women as we find our trust in God.
- Lesson 5: Good Seeds – To reap a harvest we must be women who sow seeds of goodness all the days of our lives.
- Lesson 6: Will Work – God unveils and accomplishes His noble work through our eager hands and willing hearts.
Join us in Studio 31 to begin unveiling your own noble character today!
Portraits comes in an electronic format only so you can begin TODAY in three easy steps:
STEP 1: Order your study and immediately you’ll receive an email with your download linked as a PDF to be used on any electronic device.
STEP 2: Simply print your study materials. (Be careful to print only the front and back covers in color to keep costs down.)
STEP 3: Place your Portraits study in a binder and begin the Heart of Womanhood experience today!
*Please purchase one electronic PDF per leader